Security Innovation Courses & Resources
Security Innovation is an established leader in the software security and cryptography space, providing products, training and consulting services to help organizations build and deploy more secure software systems and protect their data communications.
Klocwork and Security Innovation have partnered to offer both the learning resources and the tools for software development teams to understand and implement secure development practices within their organization.
To learn more about Security Innovation eLearning and Klocwork code analysis tools, follow the button below.
Introduction to Secure Coding for C/C++
On completing this free course you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of software security
- Describe the differences between Network vs. Software security
- Identify the key tenets of secure software
- Explain defensive coding principles for C/C++
- Technically describe buffer overflows, stack and heap overflows and why they pose majors risks
Intro to the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
After this free course you will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of the Security Development Life Cycle (SDL)
- Recognize the importance of the Final Security Review (FSR)
- Follow the necessary steps to meet SDL requirement
- Identify the appropriate tools required by the SDL
OWASP Top Ten Threats and Mitigations
At the end of this free course you will be able to:
- Explain the key security principles related to the OWASP Top 10
- Identify and explain the threats in the OWASP Top 10
- Explain mitigation techniques for the identified threats
Visit the Open Web Application Security Project
Go directly to the free OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) version, which includes a great collection of material focused on secure development best practices. It is endorsed by the OWASP community, and has about 250 articles on secure design, coding and testing for the OWASP Top Ten.