- Find how-to Insight information in our documentation
- Post questions and get answers in our user forums. See our newest thread on the Web API
- Contact customer support or open a ticket
- Download our one-page Insight 10 Quick-start guide English / 日本語
- Download our printable Insight 10-SR3 Installation and upgrade guide English / 日本語
New to Klocwork? Learn about our products here.
Announcing Klocwork Insight 10
New: Klocwork Insight 10 Service Release 3
February 28, 2014 - Klocwork announced the availability of Insight 10.0-SR3. Details are available in the Release Notes. Among the improvements and new features in SR3:
- Support for Visual Studio 2013,
- Support for IntelliJ IDEA 13
Customers with Download permission and active maintenance can learn more, and download Insight 10 from the Downloads page, here on Klocwork Developer Network. You will need an Insight 10 license (not an Insight 9.x license). Contact Customer Support if you need a new license.
September 18, 2013 - Klocwork has announced the release of the latest version of our flagship Source Code Analysis product, Insight 10. With key new features and improved performance, Insight 10 extends its on-the-fly desktop analysis capabilities to a new level.
Highlights of Insight 10 include:
- Additional security and defect checker sets and taxonomies built in, plus the ability to build your own taxonomies using the new taxonomy design feature
- Pre-packaged knowledge base support for popular open source libraries, plus Java 1.7 support and full stack support for Android structures
- Built-in support for C++11 refactoring, with single-click copy/paste functionality
- Integration with Cahoots, our easy, fast and social Code Review tool, as well as integration with leading 3rd-party Code Architecture tools.
Learn more at klocwork.com
Announcing Klocwork Insight 9.6-SR6
New: November 21, 2013 - Klocwork has released Service Release 6 (SR6) for Klocwork Insight 9.6. This is available as full installation packages for all platforms. Although there are no patch installers to upgrade from earler versions of Insight 9.6, the full installation packages can be used to perform this task.
Customers on maintenance can learn more, and download Insight 9.6-SR6 from the my.klocwork.com Downloads page.
Klocwork Acquired by Rogue Wave
January 9, 2014 - Customers will continue to receive the same outstanding service for Klocwork products while benefiting from the depth of Rogue Wave's products and resources.
ISO 26262 and IEC 61508
Sept. 09, 2013 – Klocwork today announced that Insight 9.6-SR4 has received both ISO 26262 and IEC 61508 certifications. Both certifications are critical to the automotive industry in defining the functional safety for automotive equipment throughout the lifecycle of all electronic and electrical safety systems.
“These certifications mark a significant milestone in the continuing evolution of Insight. As embedded software becomes more complex and more pervasive in automobiles of all types, controlling ever more critical aspects of the operation of these vehicles, it is imperative that stringent standards be adhered to in order to protect the security and integrity of those underlying systems and the vehicles themselves,” said Gwyn Fisher, Klocwork CTO. “When using Insight as part of their software development process, automotive suppliers are able to analyze their code as it is being written, and detect and fix any vulnerabilities or defects that arise, ensuring full compliance with these standards is being maintained,” he continued.
Announcing Klocwork Cahoots
May 06, 2013 - Klocwork is pleased to announce the launch of Klocwork Cahoots - a flexible and easy-to-use peer code review tool that simplifies the code review process. Language-agnostic and designed for development teams of all sizes, Klocwork Cahoots fits into the developer workflow to ensure code reviews are both effective and fast.
Give Klocwork Cahoots a try with our 30-day free trial available here.
See the documentation at Cahoots Documentation.
To learn more, visit the Cahoots website.
- When I try to log in to Insight Review, I can't because all of our licenses are being used. How can I tell who is using the licenses?
- When we migrated from Insight 9.5 to 9.6, we encountered a huge increase in parse errors. Any suggestions?
- I have a new gcc-4 compiler installed on my system (cygwin). I added gcc-4 to the gnu line of kwfilter.conf as usual but it doesn’t work.
- Why can't my Klocwork services start as Windows services?
- Our build specification is not updated every day, but files are added and deleted from the project. What behavior can we expect?
- Is there a way to export the list of issues from Klocwork Desktop?