New to Klocwork? Learn about our products here.
Klocwork product updates
New: Announcing Klocwork Insight 9.6-SR4
May 17, 2013 - Klocwork has just released Service Release 4 (SR4) for Klocwork Insight 9.6. This is available as full installation packages for all platforms. Although there are no patch installers to upgrade from 9.6-GA, SR1, SR2 or SR3 to 9.6-SR4, the full installation packages can be used to perform this task.
Customers on maintenance can learn more, and download Insight 9.6-SR4 from the my.klocwork.com Downloads page.
Announcing Klocwork Insight 9.6
August 8, 2012 - Klocwork is very pleased to announce the general availability of Klocwork Insight 9.6 to all customers and partners. This release provides a number of significant enhancements to the Klocwork Insight family of products to help maximize developer productivity.
New functionality in Klocwork Insight 9.6 includes:
- Increased coverage of existing high value checkers and significant improvements to continue to reduce false negative reports
- New authentication mechanism
- Native support of Xoreax IncrediBuild
- Checker configuration is configurable through Klocwork Review
- Email notifications with Klocwork Review and Klocwork Inspect
- Extensible scripting support for bug tracking integrations with Klocwork Review
- Additional compiler support
- And much more!
For a full list see the What's New document
New: Announcing Klocwork Cahoots
May 06, 2013 - Klocwork is pleased to announce the launch of Klocwork Cahoots - a flexible and easy-to-use peer code review tool that simplifies the code review process. Language-agnostic and designed for development teams of all sizes, Klocwork Cahoots fits into the developer workflow to ensure code reviews are both effective and fast.
Give Klocwork Cahoots a try with our 30-day free trial available here.
- When we migrated from Insight 9.5 to 9.6, we encountered a huge increase in parse errors. Any suggestions?
- I have a new gcc-4 compiler installed on my system (cygwin). I added gcc-4 to the gnu line of kwfilter.conf as usual but it doesn’t work.
- Why can't my Klocwork services start as Windows services?
- Our build specification is not updated every day, but files are added and deleted from the project. What behavior can we expect?
- Is there a way to export the list of issues from Klocwork Desktop?
- Does Klocwork Insight support C++11?
Latest from the Klocwork blog >
- Software security flaw lets iTunes users download pre-release streams
- DevOps adoption grows as companies look to cut costs, improve software security
- What was the vulnerability that led to a $45 million ATM heist?
- Does a password tool’s encryption weakness highlight the need for more code review?
- Honda recalls 44,000 Fit Sports due to software flaw